Forgot Gst password or Forgot Gst User name what to do now at gst.gov.in , To retrieve your username and Password in Simple Steps as Follows :
GST Registration and Login services and benefits, you need to start creating your GST account if you want to reduce your cost on goods and avail all other benefits provided by the GST.
Most of the GST users are facing problems as they don’t know how to retrieve their forgotten username or password. So in this post, we have clearly explained the procedure for creating a new username and password.
Procedure for recovering forgotten username:
To retrieve your username, you need to follow the below steps:
- First of all, you need to visit GST Portal : https://www.gst.gov.in/
- Click on the button Existing User Login.
- While you are entering the username you can find the link Forgot Username below the Login button.
- The forgot username page will be displayed.
- Enter all the required details like Provisional ID / GSTIN / UIN which you have received to your mail or mobile via SMS from the State VAT department.
- Type the captcha as shown in the image and click on the Generate OTP button.
- Now, you will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number and email id.
- Enter the OTP which you have received and click on the Submit button.
- Set a new username and submit the application.
That’s it! Now you can log on to your GST account using this new username.
What to do if you have forgot GST password ?
Forgot GST password, Don’t get panicked if you have forgotten your password because we have explained the solution for it. GST has provided the feature to recover their username and password on their portal to make it accessible to the people like you. Follow the below steps to retrieve your GST password.
- Visit the GST official portal by clicking on the link : https://www.gst.gov.in/
- Click on the Login button from the home page.
- You can find Forgot Password link below the Login button to the right side of the Forgot Username link.
- Enter your username and click on the Generate OTP button.
- You will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number and email id.
- Enter the OTP and now you can create a new password.
- Set a password and click on the button Submit.
You can log in on to your GST account using the username and the new password you have created just now.