GST challan payment Online payment.gst.gov.in, How to Create/ generation Challan Process and Download steps..
GST challan must be first generated from the GST portal to make GST payment. Once the payment challan is generated, payment can be made by credit/debit card, internet banking, NEFT or cash payment at designated banks.
In this article, we look at the procedure for creating GST challan payment and making payment both online and offline.
Procedure for create GST challan :
How to GST challan generation Steps – To create the GST payment challan easily, you can follow the steps below. First of all, you need to create a GST challan and it is the first step in making GST payment.
- Visit the GST official portal : https://payment.gst.gov.in/payment/
- Enter your login credentials like username and password. Click on the login button.
- Select Create Challan menu from the dashboard.
- In the next page, enter the details of GST payment which you would like to remit. The amount must be provided under the heads of IGST, CGST, Cess, and SGST. At last, the breakup of payment made towards tax, interest, penalty, fee, and others can also be mentioned.
- Choose the mode of payment from the payment modes option.
- After entering all the details successfully, click on Generate Challan.
- Verify the details for making the payment and click on the button Make Payment.
- and how to pay gst challan online process link as given below.
How to access My Saved GST Challan ?
If you have already a created and looking for a solution on how to view it, then follow the steps mentioned below. You can now easily view all your saved challans by following these steps.
- Visit the GST website : https://payment.gst.gov.in/payment/
- Enter your login details like username, password, and the captcha code. Click on the Login button.
- Select the Services tab from the home page and choose Payments option.
- Click on the Create Challan option and fill the Tax Liability and click on the button Save.
- The page will display the message saying Challans saved successfully and Also payment challan download.
Remember the challans are saved only for seven days and you can modify or delete the challan within the 7 days period. these are the steps How to Create GST Payment Challan. for more details visit official website : https://www.gst.gov.in/