How to Change Gst mobile number and Email Id by using GST login details at gst.gov.in portal….
Change Your GST Mobile number and email ID in the GST Portal , How to do. Actually At time of registration you must give your details in GST portal, that time you must given to the mobile number and email ID specified. Some reason while you must change your mobile number or email ID.
Many people want to think ‘How to change your GST mobile number and e-mail ID in Registration as specified by the GST portal‘ , we will give you step by step Process.
Procedure to change GST Mobile number and Email ID in the GST portal:
If you want to change your existed mobile number and email id to a new one, then you have to follow the below steps.
Gst Login :
- Visit the GST official portal : https://www.gst.gov.in/
- Enter you gst login credentials like username and password.
- Enter the captcha code as shown in the image and click on the Login button.
- Click on the Services option from the home page.
- Select Registration tab from the drop down list,
Choose Amendment of registration Non-core fields from the available options :
- In the next page, you can find the tabs for editing.
- Click on the Authorized Signatory option.
- The current authorized signatory will be displayed. Click on the button Add New.
- Enter the details, including the new mobile number and also email ID of the signatory.
- To save the details, click on the Save button.
- Click the Verification option.
- Select the check box of the Verification.
- And then Select the Authorized Signatory from the Name of Authorized Signatory drop-down list.
- Enter the name of the place in the Place field.
- Choose the relevant option to digitally sign the application through Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) or E-Signature or EVC.
- After submitting the application of GST registration successfully, a message will be displayed saying application successfully submitted. You will receive an acknowledgement within 15 minutes of submission on the e-mail address and mobile number.
- Once the acknowledgment is received or after 15 minutes of submission of application for amendment, you can login to the GST portal again.
- Choose the Authorized Signatory option again.
- Here, deselect the Primary authorized signatory checkbox for the old signatory and choose the newly added signatory as the Primary authorized signatory.
- Then, you need to verify the mobile number and email ID mentioned for the newly added signatory and make sure that it is correct.
- Click on the Verification tab and submit the application via DSC/E-Signature/EVC.
- And Then then After successful submission of the application, you will receive an acknowledgment within 15 minutes on the new email address and mobile number.