Steps to Eway Bill Login Registration Guide at ewaybillgst.gov.in..
What is the Eway bill system?
Eway bill system is nothing but it is the short form of Electronic Way Bill.
It is a unique bill that is generated electronically for the particular movement of goods from one place to other places which value more than Rs. 50,000 either inter-state or intra-state.
When an eway bill is generated then the unique e-way bill number will allocated and is available to the supplier, recipient, and the transporter.
How to eway bill GST Registration process :
You can find the step-by-step process for registration on the e-Way Bill portal by taxpayers/registered transporters:
- Go to the “EWay bill Login” portal : https://ewaybill.nic.in/ .
- If a login pop-up is displayed when visiting the portal, then close it.
- Select the Registration tab from the home page and choose the e-Way bill registration option from the drop-down list.
- Enter your GSTIN and the captcha code as shown in the image.
- Click on the button Go after entering the details.
- Now, you can find all the details of your application. Click on the button Send OTP.
- Enter the OTP that is received to your registered mobile number and verify the same by clicking on the button Verify OTP.
- In the next page, you need to create a username and password.
- Enter your new user ID and set a password of your choice.
- If there is an error in the details you have entered, then the system will display a pop-up message.
- Once all the details you have entered are correct, then your new User ID and password will get created.
That’s it! Now you can enter your new user ID and password and complete the E-way bill login process.
What are the services In eway bill?
- The eway bill generated is the validity period of e-waybill will be changed from 100 KM per day to 200 KM per day from 01/01/2021.
- For every 200km or after that, the bill is valid for more additional days.
- An eway bill can be canceled through the GST website or via an SMS within 24hrs of its generation. If the officer in transit has verified your bill, then it cannot be canceled.