How to Eway Bill Login Guide at ewaybillgst.gov.in. Complete Guide on eWay Bill Generated Procedure Online and How to printed eway bill Online in simple steps…
What is the Eway bill system?
Eway bill system is nothing but it is the short form of Electronic Way Bill. It is a unique bill that is generated electronically for the particular movement of goods from one place to other places which value more than Rs. 50,000 either inter-state or intra-state. When an eway bill is generated then the unique e-way bill number will allocated and is available to the supplier, recipient, and the transporter.
How to eway bill GST Registration process :
You can find the step-by-step process for registration on the e-Way Bill portal by taxpayers/registered transporters:
- Go to the eWay bill portal : https://ewaybill.nic.in/
- If a login pop-up is displayed when visiting the portal, then close it.
- Select the Registration tab from the home page and choose the e-Way bill registration option from the drop-down list.
- Enter your GSTIN and the captcha code as shown in the image.
- Click on the button Go after entering the details.
- Now, you can find all the details of your application. Click on the button Send OTP.
- Enter the OTP that is received to your registered mobile number and verify the same by clicking on the button Verify OTP.
- In the next page, you need to create a username and password.
- Enter your new user ID and set a password of your choice.
- If there is an error in the details you have entered, then the system will display a pop-up message.
- Once all the details you have entered are correct, then your new User ID and password will get created.
That’s it! Now you can enter your new user ID and password and complete the E-way bill login process.
How to Generate eWay Bill online at EWay Bill Portal?
The e-way bill portal offers a consistent gateway to generate eWay bills, change vehicle number on the already generated EWB, and cancel generated EWBs and many more
E-way bills in EWB can be generated by either of two methods:
- On the Web
- Via SMS
what are the Documents required for generating an eWay bill:
The below are the documents which are required in generating the e-Way bill:
- Invoice/ Bill of Supply/ Challan related to the consignment of goods
- If roadways transport the good, then the Transporter ID or Vehicle number is required.
- If rail, ship, or air transports the goods, then one requires the ID of the transporter, document number of transport and date on the document.
Guide on Generate eway bill online:
- Visit the eWay bill portal : https://ewaybill.nic.in/
- Login to the e-way bill system by entering your details like username, password, and the captcha code.
- Click on the button Generate new that is present below the E-waybill option displaying on the left-hand side of the dashboard.
- From the next page, select your Transaction type and Subtype.
- Select ‘Outward’ if you are a supplier of consignment
- Select ‘Inward’ if you are a recipient of consignment.
- And Select the Document type either of Invoice / Bill/ challan/ credit note/ Bill of entry or others if not Listed.
- Enter your document or invoice number.
- Select the date of Challan, or Invoice, or Document.
- Depending on whether you are a supplier or a recipient, enter the To / From section details.
- Enter the supplier name, GSTIN, Address, place, and pin code.
Note: If the supplier/client is unregistered, then mention ‘URP’ in the field GSTIN, indicating that the supplier/client is an ‘Unregistered Person’.
- Enter the item details of the consignment which include the product name, Description, HSN code, quantity, unit, value/taxable value, tax rates of CGST and SGST or IGST, the tax rate of Cess, if any charged.
- Select the mode of transport Road/rail/ship/air and the approximate distance covered (in KM) which are mandatory fields in this part.
- You can now enter either the transporter details or vehicle details.
- If you have chosen transporter details, then enter the transporter name, ID, document number and name.
- Enter the vehicle number if you have chosen vehicle details.
- After entering the details successfully, click on the button Submit.
- Print the generated e-way bill and carry the bill for transporting the goods in the selected mode of transport and the selected conveyance.
You can print the eway bill anytime by following the below procedure.
- Click on the e-way bill option and select the Print EWB from the list.
- Enter the relevant e-way bill number -12 digit number which you want to print and click on the button Go.
- Click on Print or detailed print button on the EWB.
How to register online for Generating EWay Bill for Citizens?
If you are carrying the goods on behalf of supplier or receiver then you need to obtain an e-way bill from these parties. If you are moving the goods for your own consumption then also you may get an e-way bill from the above parties. Alternatively, you can enroll and log in on the e-way bill portal as the citizen and generate the e-way bill for movement of these goods. To generate the eway bill for citizen follow the below steps:
- Visit the E way bill portal : https://ewaybillgst.gov.in/ewb.html
- Select the Registration tab from the home page.
- Choose the EWay bill for citizen option from the drop-down list.
- Click on the button Generate New EWB.
- In the next page, you can see the Application for Enrollment of Citizens.
- Enter all the required details like state, name, PAN, Address, email address, and phone number.
- Enter the mobile number that is working as you will receive the OTP after entering the number. Click on the button send OTP.
- Enter the OTP received to your mobile number and click on the button Verify OTP.
- Finally, click to accept the declaration for the information entered above. Click on “Continue to Bill Generation” Button to Generate New E-way bill for Citizens.
In this way, you can generate the GST e-way bill for a citizen.
What are the services In eway bill?
- The eway bill generated is valid for one day for the distance traveled less than 100km. For every 100km or after that, the bill is valid for more additional days.
- An eway bill can be canceled through the GST website or via an SMS within 24hrs of its generation. If the officer in transit has verified your bill, then it cannot be canceled.