Generate Eway Bill online on ewaybill Portal? few steps to Guide to EWay Bill tips
EWay Bill is an Electronic Way bill . for generation of e-way bill is in https://ewaybillgst.gov.in .
Who can generate the e-way bill?
The consignor or consignee, as a registered person or a transporter of the goods can generate the e-way bill.
The unregistered transporter can enroll on the common portal and generate the e-way bill for movement of goods for his clients.
Any person can also enroll and generate the e-way bill for movement of goods for his/her own use.
What is an e-way bill?
e-way bill is a document required to be carried by a person in charge of the conveyance carrying any consignment of goods of value exceeding fifty thousand rupees as mandated by the Government in terms of Section 68 of the Goods and Services Tax Act read with Rule 138 of the rules framed thereunder
It is generated from the GST login Portal for eWay bill system by the registered persons or transporters who cause movement of goods of consignment before commencement of such movement.
Option to Generate eWay Bill ?
The e-way bill portal offers a consistent gateway to generate eWay bills, change vehicle number on the already generated EWB, and cancel generated EWBs and many more
E-way bills in EWB can be generated by either of two methods:
- On the Web
- Via SMS
what are the Documents required for an eWay bill:
The below are the documents which are required in generating the e-Way bill.
- Invoice/ Bill of Supply/ Challan related to the consignment of goods
- If roadways transport the good, then the Transporter ID or Vehicle number is required.
- If rail, ship, or air transports the goods, then one requires the ID of the transporter, document number of transport and date on the document.
How to Generate Eway Bill Online at eway bill system :
- Guide on “Generate eway bill online” :
- Visit the eWay bill portal : https://ewaybill.nic.in/
- Login to the e-way bill system by entering your details like username, password, and the captcha code.
- Click on the button Generate new that is present below the E-waybill option displaying on the left-hand side of the dashboard.
- From the next page, select your Transaction type and Subtype.
- Select ‘Outward’ if you are a supplier of consignment
- Select ‘Inward’ if you are a recipient of consignment.
- And Select the Document type either of Invoice / Bill/ challan/ credit note/ Bill of entry or others if not Listed.
- Enter your document or invoice number.
- Select the date of Challan, or Invoice, or Document.
- Depending on whether you are a supplier or a recipient, enter the To / From section details.
- Enter the supplier name, GSTIN, Address, place, and pin code.
Note: If the supplier/client is unregistered, then mention ‘URP’ in the field GSTIN, indicating that the supplier/client is an ‘Unregistered Person’.
- Enter the item details of the consignment which include the product name, Description, HSN code, quantity, unit, value/taxable value, tax rates of CGST and SGST or IGST, the tax rate of Cess, if any charged.
- Select the mode of transport Road/rail/ship/air and the approximate distance cover (in KM) which are mandatory fields in this part.
- You can now enter either the transporter details or vehicle details.
- If you have chosen transporter details, then enter the transporter name, ID, document number and name.
- Enter the vehicle number if you have chosen vehicle details.
- After entering the details successfully, click on the button Submit.
- Print the generated e-way bill and carry the bill for transporting the goods in the selected mode of transport and the selected conveyance.
Download / Print Eway Bill Online :
- You can print the eway bill anytime by following the below procedure.
- Click on the e-way bill option and select the Print EWB from the list.
- Enter the relevant e-way bill number -12 digit number which you want to print and click on the button Go.
- Click on Print or detailed print button on the EWB.
How To Register Online for EWay Bill for Citizens?
If you are carrying the goods on behalf of supplier or receiver then you need to obtain an e-way bill from these parties.
If you are moving the goods for your own consumption then also you may get an e-way bill from the above parties.
Alternatively, you can enroll and log in on the e-way bill portal as the citizen and generate the e-way bill for movement of these goods.
e-way bill for citizen follow the below steps:
To Generate the e-way bill for citizen
Visit the E way bill portal : https://ewaybillgst.gov.in/ewb.html
- Select the Registration tab from the home page.
- Choose the EWay bill for citizen option from the drop-down list.
- Click on the button Generate New EWB.
- In the next page, you can see the Application for Enrollment of Citizens.
- Enter all the required details like state, name, PAN, Address, email address, and phone number.
- Enter the mobile number that is working as you will receive the OTP after entering the number. Click on the button send OTP.
- Enter the OTP received to your mobile number and click on the button Verify OTP.
- Finally, click to accept the declaration for the information entered above. Click on “Continue to Bill Generation” Button to Generate New E-way bill for Citizens.
In this way, you can generate the GST e-way bill for a citizen.
this is the Procedure to “GENERATE EWAY BILL ONLINE” tour Guide, if you have any doubt please comment me, we will answer you….