GST Application Status Check Online at Gst.gov.in, We need to know whether our details are registered in the GST register – How to check GST application Status.
After submitting the GST Registration application, the GST portal will assign an Application Reference Number ARN number automatically. GST ARN number can then be used for tracking the status of GST registration application until GST Certificate and GSTIN is issued by the Government.
What is ARN?
ARN is a short form of Application Reference Number that is assigned to an individual when he/she submits the enrollment form on the GST official portal, which is a platform created by the government to help in all GST transactions. After submission of your GST registration application, ARN number is generated on the GST Portal. You can use the GST ARN to track the status of your GST registration application once the GST ARN number is generated.
Documents Required for Application Reference Number:
When you are applying for the ARN you need to keep some basic set of documents handy, which are mentioned below:
- Directors or partners list as well as their identity and address proof. It is essential to mention the constitution of the business entity
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) or Articles of Association (AOA), Certificate of Incorporation, partnership deed PAN Card of Business Organization.
- Canceled cheque from the bank account, that shows account holder name, IFSC code, MICR and branch details of bank
- Rent agreement or electricity bill as a feature and document of an area of business.
How to track your GST application status?
Track GST Application Status , Once you have obtained the GST ARN number, you can check the status of the GST ARN online on the GST Portal. To do this, you need to follow the below steps:
- Visit the official GST portal https://www.gst.gov.in or https://services.gst.gov.in/services/login
- Click on the services tab and select Registration from the options available.
- Choose the Track Application Status option.
- Enter the ARN in the required field that is receive to you on submitting GST registration application.
- and then Enter the captcha code and click on the button Search.
ARN will display one of the following statuses:
Gst Registration Application Status for ARN will display Status as Follows ,And then Check Below
- Form Assigned to Approving Officer:
The GST application has assigned to an Officer. The application is pending on the Government side with an Officer for processing.
- Pending for Verification:
Application procedures have completed and forwarded for verification.
- Validation Against Error:
There is a mismatch in the details submit by you at the time of making an application and the details as per the Income Tax Department. You need to resubmit the form after checking the details with those on the government website. The mismatch could be your first name, last name, PAN, and more.
This means that your application is not still fill yet but a Provisional ID has issued. You are require to fill in the details correctly and submit.
This means that your registration request has canceled by the GST department because of the incorrect information.
This means that your application has shifted under the GST successfully.
- Application Approved
This means that your registration application has approved by the GST Officer.
And finally You will receive the GSTIN and GST registration application shortly.