Gst payment Online payment.gst.gov.in, first create GST Challan and How to pay Gst Offline Process, track your gst Status at gst Portal. How to pay GST Online Steps can follow below:
Gst payment gst.gov.in can be made by credit/debit card, internet banking, NEFT or cash at designated banks. First of all, you need to create a GST challan and it is the first step in making GST payment.
e payment of gst means Online banking, by credit/debit card . Goods & Service Tax (GST) payment right from the comfort of your office by using our NetBanking Services and Payment Gateway Procedure.
How to make Online GST Payment on the GST portal gst.gov.in ?
GST payment through Retail NetBanking portal (NEFT/RTGS mode). If you want to make your payment online, then follow the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the gst.gov.in payment portal : https://payment.gst.gov.in/payment/
- Enter your login credentials like username and password and click on the Login button.
- From the home page, select the Services tab and click on the Payments option.
- Choose the option Create Challan.
- Enter the amounts in the designated fields and select your mode of payment i.e. e-payment, over the counter or NEFT/RTGS.
- After filling all the details, click on the button Generate Challan.
- There are 3 different methods of payment which are mentioned below:
- –Internet banking and debit/credit cards of authorized banks
- –Over the counter payment through authorized banks
- –Payment through NEFT/RTGS from any bank.
- In the next screen, you can view all the details of your challan. Select the Mode of Payment.
- You can either choose Over The Counter option to make payment by going to the bank in person or choose E-Payment option NEFT/ RTGS to make online GST Payment.
- Click on the button Make Payment.
- Now you can make an online payment of GST via Net-Banking or take a printout of the challan and make payment in Bank.
How to make Offline GST Payment?
Gst Tax payment Will be in Offline process. You can pay GST offline by using the Over The Counter option. To do this, you should follow the steps below to pay GST offline in the banks.
- Visit GST Tax payment Process : www.gst.gov.in
- Enter your login ID and password. Click on the Login button.
- Select the Services tab from the home page.
- Choose Payments option and click on Create Challan.
- Enter the details as per CGST, SGST, IGST or any penalty and fees.
- Click on Over The Counter option and generate challan.
- Once the challan is successfully generated, it is available on your GST account dashboard. It can be printed or downloaded. Thus you will be able to either print the challan offline or download it directly from the portal.
- Print the two copies of Challan and submit the copies of Challan and visit the bank counter.
- Finally, you can make payment by cash or Cheque or DD.
How to track my GST Payment Status?
You can track the status of your GST payment easily by following the simple steps which are mentioned below.
- Visit the GST official portal : https://www.gst.gov.in/
- From the Dashboard, go to the Services tab and choose the Payments option.
- Click on the tab Track Payment Status.
- Enter in your GSTIN and the CPIN. Click on the button Track Status.
- Now you can view the Payment status as Paid or Not Paid.
- If it is displaying as paid then you can download the receipt. Click on the View Receipt button and then click on Download button.
- If it is displaying Not Paid then you can save an offline copy by clicking the Download button.
That’s it! In this way, you can view your gst.gov.in payment status.
List of Authorized Banks:
- ALLAHABAD BANK
- ANDHRA BANK
- AXIS BANK
- BANK OF BARODA
- And BANK OF INDIA
- BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
- CANARA BANK
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
- CORPORATION BANK
- DENA BANK
- HDFC BANK
- ICICI BANK LIMITED
- IDBI BANK
- INDIAN BANK
- INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
- JAMMU AND KASHMIR BANK LIMITED
- ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
- PUNJAB AND SIND BANK
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
- STATE BANK OF INDIA
- SYNDICATE BANK
- UCO BANK
- UNION BANK OF INDIA
- UNITED BANK OF INDIA
- VIJAYA BANK